SPSS for Beginners takes the students through the basics of Data
Capturing and Conducting an Exploratory Data Analysis (Qualitative and
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Measurement Scales
- Create a SPSS data file from scratch (coding a questionnaire)
- Open an EXCEL file in SPSS
- Perform Data Cleaning
- Analyse Statistical Data
- Data Interpretation
- Data Representation
Duration: 4 weeks
Registration Start Date:
- Have basic computer skills and statistical knowledge.
- Know how to use Windows-based software.
- Have SPSS installed before course start date.
- Have Zoom app installed for weekly live video classes.